Skip to content
1. Which postal service will deliver my item?
Australia: Australia Post
Other Countries: Local Postal Service or Courier
2. Do you deliver to a P.O. Box?
3. Do you deliver to a Parcel Locker?
4. Can I collect my order?
Email us if you wish to pick-up your order in Avalon Beach at the Norther Beaches.
5. Do you deliver internationally?
Yes, unless sanctioned by governments.
6. How do I track my order?
When we dispatch your garment we will send you a tracking number by email or text.
1. Do you have a "Change My Mind"-policy?
Yes, just make sure you return the item according to the return policy.
2 Which postal or delivery service should I use?
You can choose any postal service of your liking. You do not have to send the parcel back by express post but we do advice a track-able service.
3. Should my return have a tracking number?
We recommend you to obtain a tracking number.
4. Do I use express post to return an item?
No, standard post might arrive a little later but is fine.
5. How long does a refund take?
We refund within 24 hours of delivery. Please note that depending on your payment provider, the refund might take a couple of days.
1. Can I make changes to my order?
Yes, contact us as soon as possible. Changes to your order are possible before we dispatch your garments.
2. You don't have my size, what should I do?
Wyatt Wylde only produces in limited runs. If we run out of your size, please let us know at the product page. We do re-produce our more popular
1. How often do you send emails to subscribers?
Nothing worse than an inbox with spam. At the most, Wyatt Wylde only sends emails once every fortnight.
2. What kind of emails should I expect?
New items that we added to our collection, special promotions or events where Wyatt Wylde participates.
3. How can I opt-out from your mailing list?
Use the unsubscribe option in the email or send us a notification.
4. Do you sell my personal information?
NO, Wyatt Wylde does not sell your information.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.