Shop now, pay later.. interest free!
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order straight away.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay, you will need:
1. A debit or credit card
2. To be over 18 years of age
3. An Australian residential address
How does it work?
1. At the Wyatt Wylde checkout, select Afterpay as your payment option. You will then be redirected to the Afterpay website to process your order.
3. Register or login into Afterpay to confirm your order.
4. You will then be redirected to the Wyatt Wylde website to receive your order confirmation.
5. Please note: Afterpay has a maximum transaction limit of AUD $1000, however each order is subject to Afterpay's credit assessment.
How do I use Afterpay?
When you place your first order with Afterpay, the first installment will be charged at the time of purchase. Each installment will then be deduced from your debit/credit card each fortnight. For all of your future orders using Afterpay, your first installment will be deducted within 14 days. At the time of purchase, the full Afterpay schedule will be outlined for you.
When will my order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped straight away. Afterpay only defers the payment, not your new dress!
Can I return my Afterpay order?
Please note that Afterpay orders are only eligible for an exchange. We are unable to issue refunds on any return orders processed through Afterpay. Any returned items processed through Afterpay must remain within the 14 day Returns and Exchanges Policy in order to be granted an exchange.
What happens if I miss a payment?
A late fee of $10 will be charged if a payment is missed.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.